- POST HEADLINE ARTICLE -
CLICK HERE
->
The one and only 'Ms.Halloween' @ facebook
To read full article today here @
BAD DUDE COMIX
Popular Posts
DOMAIN OF HORROR: Countess Carole Orlock @ Domain Of Horror - Promot...
DOMAIN OF HORROR: Countess Carole Orlock @ Domain Of Horror - Promot... : Official Link : http://youtu.be/dsFldqXtlDU Share my video and sho...
Lily's Haunted Mansion - Illustrated Fangroup Pic
@ www.facebook.com/lilyshauntedmansion Pic was designed by BAD DUDE COMIX to show support for the unofficial fanbase at facebook. As to he...
Our Website's New Look
I just had our website @ BAD DUDE COMIX Updated with a whole new look drop by and check it out. I'd like to thank SCREAMERS for joining ...
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
666 likes at our facebook page
Hey everyone did you know our page @
facebook it reached 666 likes today ?
Its true. OMG! I hope this is a good OMEN.
Well join us at facebook today...
www.facebook.com/baddudecomix
Thank you one and all for making this possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment